Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Lord's Ranch

I wanted to share a couple of videos with our readership. This first one was made by a volunteer at the Lord's Ranch over the past few years who used his digital camera to make videos that he then posted on Youtube. His name is Chris Pham. Since I was writing anonymously for a while, I made no mention of the Lord's Ranch or Fr. Richard Thomas, SJ, my primary reason for being a Jesuit. He was a profound influence on my life, and I hope to now share much more about him and his writings and work in the future. I am convinced, as are many, that he is on the way toward sainthood. The first video is a brief introduction to the Lord's Ranch and it's ministries. The second one is a video about my little sister Rebekah -- here called Madison -- who was saved from being aborted and then adopted by my family. It is a beautiful story and I want to share it with all of you. The video also offers some nice practical suggestions on how to successfully fight abortion. Please let me know what you thought of these videos and your comments and musings.






Nathan O'Halloran, SJ

No comments: